- GrabOne SPECIAL VOUCHERS:
- Treat your hands to a therapeutic Hand Reflexology Treatment with Warm Wax & Essential Oils with a Tui-Na massage, which stimulates the flow of energy through the body and increases blood circulation. This can also ease discomfort from Arthritis and keyboard over-use.
- Choose whether you are after a reflexology hand treatment only or include the Tui-Na full body massage to restore general well-being. If you are after a Reflexology Foot Treatment and Foot Spa there is also the option to include this in the 100-min treatment package.
- Sit back and enjoy the ancient therapies with a cup of Chinese herbal tonic tea.
- Includes is a $15 return visit voucher that can be used towards another treatment at MuZu.
- Check out their new clinic, located in Riccarton – it's the least you deserve!
Grab a foot-spa and massage treatment, including a $15 return voucher!
Choose from three options:
$40 50 min treatment includes:
- Hand reflexology
- Warm wax and essential oils
$55 75 min treatment includes:
- 45-minute hand reflexology treatment with warm wax
- 30-minute body Tui-Na massage
$65 100 min treatment includes:
- 55-minute full body Tui-Na massage
- 45-minute foot spa and foot reflexology or hand reflexology and warm wax
Vouchers MUST be purchased by 31st December 2017. Vouchers expire 30th March, 2018
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Blackout dates: 24th December 2017 - 2nd January 2018. Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid Monday - Saturday. Book early to get your desired date. Valid at MuZu Riccarton only. Valid for treatments stipulated on coupon only. 75-minute treatment includes 30-min body Tui Na massage & 45-min hand reflexology treatment. 100-minute treatment includes 55-min full body Tui Na massage & 45-min foot spa and foot reflexology or hand reflexology and warm wax. 24hr cancellation policy applies. Must be used in one visit by one person. $15 return voucher to be used in subsequent visit and for 1 hour treatments. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offers.
Great News for Hay Fever Sufferers!
Seasonal allergic rhinitis, also known as ‘hay fever’, is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air. Typical triggers are pollen, dust mites and grass.
Common symptoms include a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicines have been shown to be safe and effective treatments for relief of seasonal hay fever symptoms.
Start with acupuncture 2 times per week;
After 2-3 weeks, acupuncture once a week for 3-4 weeks.
Total: 6-10 treatments.
Additionally, following your acupuncture treatment, we will demonstrate effective acupressure
techniques you’ll be able to do at home.
Early prevention is very important and treatments before Summer is recommended.