Symptoms for treatment:
- Stress, anxiety and depression.
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular menstruation, late period, premenstrual syndrome, breast tenderness or lumps (non cancerous), fibrocystic breast disease.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, chronic gastritis,
- Peptic ulcers, chronic hepatitis, the early stage of liver cirrhosis.
- Smoothes the liver and regulates energy flow.
- Nourishes blood,
- Strengthens the spleen,
- Harmonises the liver and spleen.
- Regulates the sexual hormones that influence the menstrual cycle.
- Relieves depression and emotional stress.
- Liver cleansing.
Dosage & Course of Treatment
8 pills, 3 times daily (or 10 pills, 2 times daily), half to one hour away from food.
In severe cases and in early stages of treatment (first 2—4 weeks) the dosage may be increased by 50%.
Course of treatment: 2—6 months.
Safe for long term use.
Bupleurum falcatum (chai hu, 柴胡)
Angelica sinensis (dang gui, 当归)
Paeonia alba (bai shao, white peony, 白芍)
Atractylodes macrocephala(bai zhu, aractylodes, 白术)
Poria cocos (fu lin, hoelen, 茯苓)
Zingiber officinalis(sheng jiang, ginger, 生姜)
Glycyrrhiza uralensis(gan cao, licorice, 甘草)
Mentha haplocalycis(bo he, mint, 薄荷)